Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Ex (แฟนเก่า)

The story basically goes like this:

One girl committed suicide after finding out her actor boyfriend is cheating on her with another actress. She becomes a ghost and back to seek revenge.

Read more of it here.

My take:

The story is a good scary idea but the storyline halfway through is getting out of hand and starting to sound ridiculous. The ghost is scary but when she starts killing people like literally killing people by pulling them into the room and blood starting pouring out, this is ridiculous. Where got ghost kill people so violent one? Ghost only scares the shit of of people ma, where got so kuajiong one...

If this happens in real world:

Almost half of the world population is suicidal because of infidelity. Me not included in the statistics ok!

I rate this movie 3/5 buttered popcorns.

So, try to enjoy the movies!

1 comment :

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!