Monday, February 8, 2010

5 Things You Will Hate While Watching A Movie

1) Starving morons

Want to eat go restaurants la.. Eat in cinema can see meh? Hope got cockroach in that hotdogs.

2) Talking douchebags

Wanna chat about the movie? Wanna discuss about the ending? Discuss go meeting room la! Or discuss during funerals!

3) Kicking idiots sitting behind

Kick your mader ah kick?

4) Late retards

Worst if late oredi and the seats are in the center of the row. Then excuse me excuse me to the center only realised it's the wrong row..

5) Analytical smartass

Wanna analyse things that people hate while watching a movie? You think what? You Einstein ah?

How crappy..

Adios

So, try to enjoy the movie..!

2 comments :

  1. I'm non of the above. Phew.. I just like to cough like got TB in an enclosed area like a cinema... and sneeze into the air..upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i see u doing that in the cinema, i will shove a shoe down ur throat.. and that is not even my shoe..

    ReplyDelete

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!