Saturday, November 7, 2009

Invitation Only

Tagline: Getting In Was The Easy Part

The story basically goes like this:

This movie is about this guy, a school drop out who works as a driver for a very rich businessman. One day, he saw his boss having a sex with a glamor model in the car. So, to shut his mouth, the boss pass him an invitation to a very exclusive party, cater only for the rich. At the party, he met a girl and few other 'first-timer' as the rest are regulars. After a warm welcome, the party begins. But this is not an ordinary party. Apparently all the first-timers are 'pushed' in by getting the invitation from someone else. Halfway through the party, this group of first-timers were hunted and dragged to the stage to be tortured alive, in front of the rich audience. Sick but true, this is their entertainment.Then the story goes continues on how the 2 of them struggling to escape the craziness of the party.

Read more of it here.

My take:

This is the first Taiwanese slasher movie I watched, not to say I watch alot of Taiwanese movie :P. Anyway the movie is entertaining if you like some sort of gory horror. Lots of 'painful' scenes if you know what I mean. Oh, Maria Ozawa cameo as the model is olalah. I quite enjoted the movie as it keeps me seated wanting to know what will happen next or how they manage to survive and escape the mess.

Food to go along with this: Fries with lots of ketchup and maybe a glass of wine?

I rate this movie 3.5/5 buttered popcorns. (3/5 if not for Maria Ozawa)

So, enjoy the movies!

2 comments :

  1. how do u decide wat to watch? read synopsis first, check out cast.. or just look at the poster?

    ReplyDelete

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!