Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shorts

Tagline: The Adventures of the Wishing Rock


The story basically goes like this:

It's a simple story of few kids in a small town called Black Falls discovered a little rainbow rock that can grant any wish to whoever is holding it. The wishing rock is fun at first where the kids ask for ridiculous stuff but then when the adults found out, as usual, greed took over and it's havoc.

Read more of it here.

My take:

It's a fun movie if you are a kid. The story is simple and straightforward but abit lame. I think there is a formula book in Hollywood. Peaceful town, something happens, then havoc, then hero saves the day, then happy ending. Oh btw, the movie is called Shorts because it's consist of 4 or 5 short stories, inter-related, all on the rainbow rock but not in sequence. Go figure.

If this happens in real world:

I will take the rock and wish for world peace. Then only ask for unlimited supplies of cash.

Food to go along with this: Something light, like Pocky chocolate stick.

I rate this movie 2/5 buttered popcorns.

So, try to enjoy the movies!

2 comments :

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!