Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not Another Lame Movie Review...

Ok folks. Like this:

Not all movies make it to the blockbuster. Or, not all movies make it into our cinema. How about some that fails to arrive here.

Well, must say that some movies are damn crappy and not worth our 90 minutes but then again, nothing is perfect.

Since I watch alot of movies, crappy or not, I will try to keep track in this blog from now onwards. Also this will also be sort of some movie reviews. With spoilers. Nolah, not the one Ahbeng put on the car one. Spoilers means I will write the summary of the story also la.

So, enjoy the movies!

1 comment :

  1. can make request not one? like becos i sked cerita hantwo.. so if u story out, then not so scary ma.

    So.. I would like a review on Jangan Pandang ke Belakang.

    ReplyDelete

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!