Thursday, September 30, 2010

Machete


Main casts: Danny Trejo, Jessica Alba, Robert DeNiro, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan

The story basically goes like this:

An ex-cop named Machete is forced to take revenge against a drug king after he killed his wife and daughter and tricked him into assassinating a senator. Read more about it here.

My take:

This is MY kind of movie! Lots of action, lots of gore, lots of badass and hot chicks! The storyline is so so but the action is great. And Jessica Alba. And Lindsay Lohan.. Who cares about her personal life anyway.. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

I rate this movie 5/5 buttered popcorns.

So, try to enjoy the movies!

1 comment :

  1. i'm just wondering... why the title reads like "mudd -7" ...

    ReplyDelete

My review not lame? Ok, show me your lameness!